Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo Lineup
RODEO HOUSTON Lineup at NRG Stadium, Feb. 27 – March 18.
The 2018 RODEO HOUSTON entertainment lineup features a mix of country, rock, R&B and Spanish pop artists. There are several RODEOHOUSTON favorites, plus six entertainers that are new to RODEOHOUSTON.
RODEOHOUSTON 2018 will feature a brand new, star-shaped stage with top-of-the-line technology that will greatly enhance the performance plus place fans closer to the entertainers inside NRG Stadium,” said Joel Cowley, Rodeo president and CEO. “There is something fun for everyone at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. It has been Houston’s favorite tradition since 1932.” Whether you are young, old, new to the area or a native Texan, there’s something you will or have enjoyed about the rodeo.
As the Stage is set:
And as the Rodeo dust settles each night, a superstar takes the stage to entertain the crowd. The star entertainers will begin their performance after the last rodeo event is completed each evening. The actual start times for the concert can vary day to day due to the different number of rodeo competitors and other production elements.
Here’s the fantastic entertainment lineup:
- Tuesday, Feb. 27: Garth Brooks
- Wednesday, Feb. 28: Little Big Town
- Thursday, March 1: Blake Shelton
- Friday, March 2: Leon Bridges
- Saturday, March 3: Kelsea Ballerini
- Sunday, March 4: Alessia Cara
- Monday, March 5: Rascal Flatts
- Tuesday, March 6: Jason Aldean
- Wednesday, March 7: Thomas Rhett
- Thursday, March 8: Luke Bryan
- Friday, March 9: Chris Young
- Saturday, March 10: Cody Johnson
- Sunday, March 11: Calibre 50
- Monday, March 12: Zac Brown Band
- Tuesday, March 13: J Balvin
- Wednesday, March 14: OneRepublic
- Thursday, March 15: Keith Urban
- Friday, March 16: Chris Stapleton
- Saturday, March 17: Brad Paisley
- Sunday, March 18: Garth Brooks
Tickets will go on sale next Thursday, Jan. 11, at 10 a.m., through AXS Ticketing via rodeohouston.com.
#rubenandnancy #thevillarrealteam #lineuprodeohouston2018